Sometimes you gotta trust yourself and your skills. I came across another Google AdSense client who wanted to increase their revenue, but in a short amount of time. I cannot promise something that is outrageous as that can really be tricky and would just arm the client with a reason to claim that I was not able to reach a certain amount in one month.
I quoted a close approximated amount that is logical because I need a week to at least study the site and do experiments on the Ads. He wanted it done for 2 days, and even if it was not doable, I said, “I will try my best”.
Now, I have seen that the site was only earning around $40 per day and depending on a certain day…the week before I took over, they only earned around $300!
Day 1: I tweaked some settings as needed and took care of 2 policy issues. The day ended with an increase or bump.
Now, before we continue, here are the challenges: – I cannot get admin access to the website, therefore I just have to give the codes to their developer. – With every virtual work, not all of the team come from one country. I have to wait a day or two to get the first one done. It actually took me 3 days after. So, there goes the 2 days of expectations.
From the day I started down to the present day, I was able to generate $3.76K in estimated revenue and that is not yet the full month! I am still on my 2 weeks of the campaign. You can view the output below:
As you can see on the above graphs, ever since they started that campaign, they never got that high of a revenue. It was a great success for me to show them what I can do. I don’t mean to brag, but this time, I really did it right!
One thing to add is to be careful with Google AdSense and follow their policy if you do not want to be banned or penalized by Google. You have to be careful with your campaigns and not rush everything. Remember the saying, “haste, makes waste”? It applies to everything and especially in your digital marketing campaigns.
It was a gamble for the company to hire me – someone who was a small fry like me, taking over what a third-party company had done – not to mention they left me with a huge work to do with lots of violations.
This big company wanted to hire me and absorb me as part of their company. I was elated when I got the news that they will be hiring me to take over their Google AdSense account!
For a month of flat-line, I took-over the job and fixed what needed to be fixed. A week of work produced great results! I earned them $1k. It took me careful reading and review to get the account back up.
Now that I have been working for them for already a month and a week, I am happy to say, I have earned the company a total of $6.2K! Even the number of impressions has been high for this month compared to the last 10 months!
I was elated with the results! I am happy to have conquered yet another challenge.